- Roles of the Buyer
- Deposits the funds required, in addition to any borrowed funds, to pay the purchase price with the escrow holder.
- Deposits funds sufficient for home and title insurance. Arranges for any borrowed funds to be delivered to the escrow holder.
- Deposits any deed of trust or mortgages necessary to secure loans.
- Approves any inspection reports, title insurance commitments, etc. called for by the purchase and sale agreements.
- Fulfills any other conditions specified in the escrow instructions.